Wednesday 30 July 2008

It takes Brit and strange man .... to Tango (at pool)

As an office worker I gradually developed quite a bad habit to start a new working day with surfing web for all kind of news, even tabloid ones, as turn on the PC. Today I found out quite a few pieces of news on Britney Spears' holidays in Mexico. Usually I simply skip such kind of info on this lady (not of my interest at all), but today this foto of hers stoped me from closing the news window:



I canot tolerate Tango in bikini, but her POSTURE, her foot placement and the way of placing hands on that man's shoulders can be example for many begeinners - is it rigt?

And, does anyone know who's that guy (a tanguero?) who gave Brit that quite a good first "tango lesson" ? ;-) LOL

Have a funny day to all!

No comments:

  Get ready to groove at the SAIGON TANGO MEETING on December 1-3, 2023 – the Utmost Cozy and Friendly Tango Experience! in Ho Chi Minh Ci...