Friday 18 January 2008

3. My first Tango shoes

My trip to Singapore in 2007 was very memorable one. So many "first thing"s had happened, these shoes are just one among those. "Madreselva" was the brand name.


It was quite late, about 8pm after work. "Abrazo" - a major Tango club led by Kace and May - a lovely Tango couple and also founders of the local tango community, was the place HE bough these shoes for me. Shoes are nicely displayed and I was quite suprised with wide range of shoes selection here. Kace and May have all - brand-names and locally made.


I tried on a lot marveluos pairs of Comme il Faul and other Madreselva shoes, but end up with these one because the heeel's height and feeling of softness inside help me to keep a better balance and straight up my axis while I'm still a beginner.


Before buying we even dance on them. The sound of tune "I love Paris" and the feeling of such a comfort make Ta.Tango's first dance the most memorable dance ever. Actually, on THEse SHOES and with THE PARTNER (of my life) I feel a real essence of Tango (an intimate dance for two) for the first time in my life!
(Thank you Ta for THE 1st SHOES, the feeling, the sweet words, the promise to buy other shoes more, THE TANGO, and most of all THE LOVE you are continuosly giving me!)


Well, so was it - the first Tango dance of Vietnam's first Tango couple on my first Tango shoes for the first time of our dancing in Singapore! :-)


Ziusha


P.S: I'll come back soon with the first Vietnam-made Tango shoes ;-)

No comments:

  Get ready to groove at the SAIGON TANGO MEETING on December 1-3, 2023 – the Utmost Cozy and Friendly Tango Experience! in Ho Chi Minh Ci...